Dr Buff is a performance through detailed cleaning, restoration and finishing of your car both on the exterior and the interior to give it a high-quality complete appearance. Dr Buff know it is more than usual washing and cleaning job. You have to pay attention even to the tiniest details that when added up, make your car appear show worth. During this procedure, you start with the interior detailing so that you are not worried about messing the exterior while working on the inside.
Interior detailing requires thorough cleaning of the entire interior cabin. Most car interiors are made of materials such as vinyl, synthetic carpet upholstery, leather, carbon fiber composites, and plastics among others. Various techniques and products are required in order to clean these. Normally, vacuuming is the most commonly used method. However, other methods like steaming, brushes, foam and liquid chemical can be used in removing stains on the upholstery. Non-porous areas may be polished
Exterior detailing is more involving. It requires cleaning and restoration that may go beyond the car’s original surface finish conditions. Wheels, tires, windows, chrome trim and other visible components from outside are cleaned. Wide range of products and practices are used to perform these tasks based on your car’s surface condition, type, and the technician’s preferences. These products include acid-free degreasers, detergents, waxes and polishes, detail clay among many others.
Car detailing should not be taken to be a luxury service. On the contrary, it should be a considered as a routine preventive maintenance on your cars. It has the following advantages
- The enhanced appearance can add resale value to your car. Detailing your car before selling it help in putting it in its best look possible. This appeals the potential buyer thus increasing its value.
- It also keeps the car in good looks in between the washes
- Neglecting your car can be a safety hazard. Dirty mirrors and windows severely decrease the visibility especially when the sun is shining directly on your windshield.
- Oxidized and cloudy headlights are very dangerous as they dampen the brightness of your car’s headlights by about 80%. As it process of oxidation continues, the night travel visibility worsens since the lights starts to get blocked by the falling coating. Car detailing experts know exactly what is required to restore the headlights to their initial clear and shiny appearance.
- By regularly using Dr Buff, your car can expose scratches and other flaws in the paintwork. Detailing prepares your car’s paintwork for a thorough and necessary polish to remove those imperfections and keep the car shining.
- For paint protection just see car-detailing-sydney.com. Car detailing keeps the paint in perfect condition. Without waxing, your car is vulnerable to UV sun rays, acid rain, salt, road grim among other harmful factors which cause the paint to get oxidized and hence corrode and rust over time. Through regular Peter Karpouzas, the car’s exterior supports restoring work of the wax as well as protecting against further damage. As the protection is degenerated over time, it is crucial that it is done on a regular basis. If you love your car, paint protection is a must have!